Benefits for owners
There should be many advantages in choosing Provacances as partner for the rental of your property. We have for many years gained extensive knowledge of the market for holiday rentals, and we know how to get the best possible occupation rate for each holiday home. Our staff knows all about the areas where we offer villas as well as the individual villas, which enables us to provide the best possible service to our clients. You will be affiliated with a contact person who will take care of everything regarding your villa.
Benefits of working with Provacances
- 6 Google optimized websites in 6 languages, providing high traffic to our sites
- Clients with high purchasing power who rent with respect for your property
- A complete presentation of your property on our websites, for example no limitation on the number of images in large format
- Online booking and online payment, which ensure more reservations
- High occupancy rates year round, as the most requested periods vary from country to country. And with 6 language versions on the website, we have high levels of traffic from around the world
- Prepayment of stays
- Possibility to book periods for yourself and update information about the villa via an owner login to our website
- Affiliation with a contact person at Provacances who knows you and your home
- Flexible rental in the off-season provides more rentals
- In the high season you may use the house for 3 weeks. In other periods owner bookings are accepted unlimited
Property rental is a market with many players, as many agencies and websites are in stiff competition. Therefore, it is essential that our customers can easily find your house online, so that the occupancy rate is satisfactory. We know that it requires many resources to be in the top of search engine results, and you are easily overlooked, if your house is presented a bit down the list. Therefore, we have a number of skilled employees who are constantly working on making Provacances as visible as possible and with the large number of visitors we have on our website all year round, we can see that we are doing the right thing.
Here are some of the things that make us visible to as many customers as possible
- In-house IT department with specialists in online marketing, which ensures high visibility on the Web
- Large customer base
- Direct mail
- Professional sales force that knows your house and its qualities
- Easy-to-use and optimized website in 6 languages with powerful search options
- Great focus on Facebook, Twitter and Google +
Economy is the main reason why one chooses to rent out his or her house. Meanwhile, holiday rental is a market where competition is fierce. At Provacances, we have for many years built up an extensive knowledge of the price levels in different areas, which enables us to ensure our owners the highest possible rental income. It may well be that other agencies sometimes offer higher prices than us, but it is, however, not certain that they can rent out the villa. Property rental is a price sensitive market where the difference between good and bad rental does not have to be big. We also have a low commission, which means that our rental price is not higher than necessary.
Here are some additional benefits:
- Pre-payment of rental income to Danish or foreign banks
- Non-advertising site, but a rental agency which makes an effort to achieve high occupancy rates and maintains a low commission
- Excellent uccupancy - even outside the peak season
- Constant possibility to adjust prices for the most effective rental
It is possibly the first time you rent your home and are unsure how to do what is required, what needs to be prepared, etc. It may also be that you have rented housing in the past but want advice and guidance to how this might be done better. With our vast experience we are ready to advise you best. We are always available with advice and answers to your questions.
- We have over many years built up an extensive knowledge of the countries and areas where we have housing and we know how the seasons and demand develops
- Sets realistic goals for future lettings
- Preparation of estimates for hire
- Can advise on layout of the property from what most customers demand
There are many ways to rent out your house. Some owners would like to be involved in part of the lease and are the ones who have contact with local representatives and artisans. Other owners do not want to be involved in hiring and leave everything to the bureau. Whatever you want, we are flexible. We have a very large network locally, which means we almost always offer to find a local representative who may be responsible for check-in and check-out, cleaning, supply of linen, inspection of the house after each rental, etc.
- All administration of leases
- All communications with customers
- Contact with local representatives who know the house and helps locally
- Contact with local artisans
- Ask about other services
We are of course always attempting to be as flexible as possible, and a collaboration should be a dialogue and for the benefit of both parties. It is very important to us that the rental calendar on our website for each single villa is updated at all times. Offering clients the possibility for online booking on most of our houses definitely results in a better occupancy, but it also requires that both the owner and Provacances can guarantee a full updated calendar in order to avoid double bookings.